Tuesday, February 21, 2012

coffee and spreadsheets...


I absolutely love that first sip of coffee in the morning.  It has got to be one of my favorite moments of each day.  Along with that moment when I can finally curl up in my cozy bed and call it a night.

Is it strange that immediately following the delicious sip of coffee and immediately preceding my dive into bed at night I am usually pouring over our debt budget, tweaking spreadsheets, or logging in to our online banking to make sure everything is as it should be?

Strange.  Laughable.  Slightly pathetic.  And hopefully, a little endearing (at least I hope T finds this habit endearing and not absolutely maddening!) And probably a sign that I should spend a wee bit of that time researching new hobbies....

Surely I am not the only one obsessively spreadsheet checking and online banking?!?

A

No comments:

Post a Comment