Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh, tuesday.....

Today was brutal.  I'm talking a 12 shift at the hospital with no lunch break and just a few minutes here and there to gulp a few diet cokes between patients brutal.  Ugh.  The pile of paperwork waiting for me in the morning makes me cringe.  BUT...the crazy hectic day made it impossible for me to stop at Starbucks during my shift to buy overpriced coffee, thus helping me stick to my "$10 or less" rule for the week.  Plus, T found out he will be able to include an extra $750 commission payment onto this pay period, which means more money to feed the credit card beast!!!  Woohooo!! And best of all, I got to come home to this sweet little face....

And, of course, we can't forget this little nugget: 


There is always a silver lining to the grayest of days!!  Happy tuesday!!

A

2 comments:

  1. it sucks to have to work so much but the paychecks are nice ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true. and one of my goals for the week was to be grateful for a good career in a terrible economy and stop gripping about working long hours. clearly, i could be more ambitious in meeting that goal ;)

    ReplyDelete